An investigation has found that a house fire that killed a Butts County woman was accidental.
Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner Ralph Hudgens says fire investigators determined that an electrical malfunction of the dryer started the blaze Friday afternoon.
Authorities found 52-year-old Bonnie T. Hamby dead in the home in Flovilla, about 35 miles northwest of Macon.
Hudgens said the home was completely destroyed by the fire.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press
1551 Briarcliff Rd., NEAtlanta, GA 30306Main Number: (404) 875-5555News Tips: (404) 898-0100